Interior Decorating & Redesign
Who are these services for?
- People who admire design and style but feel they don’t have the knack to put together the function, colors, proportions, and texture to create a cohesive space.
- New business owners who want their store to stand out from the competition.
- Busy families who don’t have the time to measure, research, purchase, and set up a room to relax in.
- Families and pet owners who need help purchasing beautiful furnishings that will withhold the wear and tear of everyday life.
- Renters who want to enjoy their space but have guidelines from their landlords that they need to work within.
- Home and business owners who are doing renovations and need assistance in choosing finishes and fixtures.
While designing your room, you may only need a furniture layout for your space, or perhaps you need help choosing paint and color palettes. Alternatively, you may want a full redesign. For this reason, OPO Interiors provides services big and small to help you put together your dream space.
We require that every decorating project begins with our Comprehensive Design Assessment.
Our in-depth design assessment occurs on-site where you will show your decorator the project space and discuss how you intend to use it, including your goals, ideas, budget, and timeline. We will also talk about the general concept’s for the room (overall layout, colors, and the styles that you like), take measurements and photograph the space for our files. Once your design assessment is completed, your decorator will consider your desires, time, and budget to make suggestions on what the next steps would be to creating your oasis.
Our design assessment rate is $200 within 30 miles of downtown Baltimore. If you’re located outside of that area please contact our decorating team to confirm your rate.
Our custom design package is for our clients who need more than a few hours of consulting for partial or full-room designs. After the intake assessment, we will send you over a proposed outline of the scope of work accompanied with your contract which we will walk you through. Once the retainer is paid, we get to welcome you into the OPO family as one of our clients! Now that the financial work is out of the way, your decorator will let you know when to expect your floor plans and design concept board for review and approval. After the design process is completed, we will move forward with purchasing the decor for your space. You’ll have a white glove option for delivery of your furnishings. When all of the items arrive at your home, your decorator will schedule a time to arrive on-site and complete the finishing touches and photograph the space.
What you get:
- Custom Floor Plans
- Design Concept Boards
- Access to Designer-Only Furnishings and Decor
- Optional Custom Designed Furniture
- Option for White Glove Purchasing & Delivery
Cost of Custom Design Package starts at $1,200, ask about our discounted hours!
Perhaps you need help sourcing only one chair, choosing wallpaper for an accent wall, or help with arranging some artwork for your living room. In this case, we provide select services at an hourly rate of $100 per hour.
The following services are available through our hourly rate:
- Floor Planning & Room Layouts
- Furniture Selection, By Piece
- Textile Selection
- Color & Wall Treatment Consulting and Palette Development
- Sourcing and Placement of Artwork
- Cabinet & Flooring Selection
- Selecting Finishes
- Window Treatment Selection
- Lighting Design
- Stylish Storage Solutions
Stage & Stay
The Stage & Stay is for the client who wants a refresh with minimal purchases or renovations. During this in-depth assessment, we suggest that you grab a pen and paper. You will do a walkthrough of your home with your decorator where she will suggest many ideas on how to move around furnishings and decor to best highlight your home’s assets, as well as, suggestions for any purchases that may be beneficial for your new look. This is a 3 hour session at the rate of $279.
“Outstanding work. Quite a visionary with balance and style.”
Lee, OPO Colleague
“What a difference she has made in our house. Highly recommend!”
Dariq, Upper Marlboro, MD